Saturday, May 16, 2009

D&D and Clone Stuff in Print

Chaotic Henchmen is also offering a real steal for a Fane of the Poisoned Prophecies and Sanctum of the Stone Giant Lord combo here. It's such a steal and for a limited amount that I jumped on it as soon as I saw it, and so should you.

Brave Halfling Publishing's website is live. I have a feeling the adventures for sale there will be available for a touch longer, so I'll be waiting until my financial situation evens out a bit before placing orders there.

I also hope to catch up real soon on the Advanced Adventures line from Expeditious Retreat Press. I only have the Pod-Caverns at the present time.

Also recently released is Jeff Rients' The Miscellaneum of Cinder, although you need to trade for the self-published version.

There is of course Geoffrey McKinney's Carcosa which has been available for some time.

Let's not forget Rob Kuntz's Pied Piper Publishing.

My own Random Esoteric Creature Generator for Classic Fantasy Role-Playing Games and Their Modern Simulacra is out through Goodman Games.

Of course there is Green Devil Face project, and the floodgates are so close to opening on at least three adventure modules (I know, promises promises).

Who else is out there putting stuff out in print for our games without using Lulu or the like?

No comments:

Post a Comment